- Provision of installation training / advice to contractors on your products in the UK or abroad
- Seminars offering your sales and production teams a direct insight into what a cladding contractor needs from a supplier
- Roofing and cladding cost plans with budget costs and take-offs prepared for your clients for supply and installation of your products
- Attendance at any meetings as your representative or independent consultant
- Business development for your products and market advice; recommendations to architects, developers and sub- contractors
- Roofing & cladding site Inspections and Reporting to review progress and compliance with specification, drawings and your product warranty requirements
- Specialist site investigation into failures with appropriate remedial action proposed.